The prize money will be given to winners in the form of Cheques only.
The winner names in the different categories will be announced at the conclusion of the events. The list will be a tentative, subject to final confirmation by the Race Officials.
To ensure a fair and free distribution of the Prize money, the winners will have to sign and submit a declaration, agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations. The winners may be asked to provide original documents for identification and age proof.
Prize Money is subject to Indian Income Tax Rules as applicable and taxes, if deductible, would be borne by the winner.
Any runner , whether Indian or International and who is one of the Top 10Km finishers, will be entitled to prize money stated in Table below.
The first 6 finishers in each category will be entitled to prize money as mentioned in Table below.
In addition to the above rules, entitlement to Finish/Podium positions and prize money winnings are subject to –
- Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats.
- Physical verification by technical officials.
- Race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any participant is found wearing a running bib not allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that running bib will be disqualified from the race and the Event’s subsequent editions.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners will not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
- Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the organizers, for disbursement of prize money.
- Protests and Appeals:
- The athlete and/or his/her representative can appeal to the Race Referee in relation to the Official race results declared, in writing, within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the results of relevant race category on race day.
- The protest letter needs to be submitted at the Result Appeals Desk along with a Protest Fee of INR 1,000/-
- The winners should not remove their bibs before Prize distribution ceremony.
- Their bibs should be clearly visible during the prize distribution ceremony, not covered by jackets etc.
- In case any question arises or a controversy exists that is not already covered by the prize/ranking rules, the decision of the Organisers will be FINAL.
- Decisions by Organizers on rankings and entitlements of prize money will be final and binding on all.