Scroll to top
Rules & Regulations for SPS 10K Timed Run and 5km Fun Run on 30th September 2017
- Only registered participants can take part in the run.
- To take part in the run, runners must wear the running bibs provided to them on race day.
- Organizers reserve the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has exchanged or impersonate running number bib on race day.
- The runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest worn. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the event.
- Organizers reserve the right to disallow any participant from taking part in the event, without specifying any reason.
- You must take part in the category, for which you have registered.
- Promoters of the event reserve the right to disqualify any person and bar him/her from competition who gives incorrect personal information on the entry form. No refund of entry fee will be made in this situation.
- One who is suspected of having taken banned substances will be disqualified and will be barred from taking part in the event.
- No shoes with wheels or wheeled vehicles and pet animals are allowed on the route, doing so will result in disqualification and you will be asked to leave the race route.
- Participants must not run with children who are under-aged for the specified race category.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic by 8:30 a.m., the organisers will designate cut-off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the pavement in order to complete your race.
- Only participants, who have been confirmed and are wearing 2017 running number bibs will be allowed on the route.
- Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and will be removed by security from race route.
- The storage facility will be available only for participants of the Professionals category. For easy entry and security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any losses of belongings stored.
- Participants must cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the Stadium and on the route.
- Photographs of participants taken during the registration or on race day may be used for the purpose of promoting the event and participants have no objection for same.
- Participants and supporters are liable to random checking on race day, this is for your own security.