Kindly ensure you answer the following questions before applying for the run:
- Doing physical activity makes you feel pain in your chest?
- In the last few weeks, even if you were not involved in physical activity, did you get chest pain?
- Have you been detected with a heart condition and your doctor has recommended you light physical activity only?
- Do you have a joint or bone problem that causes pain during physical activity and can worsen by doing physical activity?
- Are you being treated for blood pressure or heart condition and have been prescribed drugs for treatment by a doctor?
- Are you pregnant?
- Because of dizziness, do you lose balance or consciousness?
- Are you a diabetic patient?
- Do you have a breathing problem?
- Doing physical activity can cause you any kind of problem?
Do you feel uncomfortable breathing in cold and dry weather while performing physical activities?
NOTE:- Runners in this year’s Marathon will need to provide proof of vaccination (at least 1st Dose) in order to participate
If you have answered YES for any of the questions above, you are advised to consult a doctor before you apply for any running event. By participating in run with a health condition can cause serious illness or can lead to medical emergency on race day. Care for your family, your near and dear ones, only participate if you are physically fit for the event to avoid medical emergencies.